13.1.11

The Beginning...



Welcome to my blog!  While I cannot claim to be a fashion pro, I also can't deny my absolute and total love of fashion...I spend countless hours pouring over magazines, websites and blogs, soaking up every last detail about the latest in fashion shows, design houses, celeb style, online shops, or the new style of shoe, dress, top, pant or accessory I can droole over.  I can be happy all day just from finding the perfect dress or getting a new pair of heels, or when I see the new season of magazine's hit the racks.  I have given in completely and am having a fashion love affair!
In this blog I will share my latest purchases, items I am lusting over, some favorite outfits, and anything else I am inspired by.

Enjoy] ;) 

xo

1 comment:

  1. That top is soooo dainty & prettyyy!


    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete