16.9.13

Taxi!


Fashion Week days are super hectic...between shows,
appointments and of course, stopping 
for food, it keeps you busy. 
In New York, this means tons of taxi's!
Here I am with one of my favourite 
designers, New York based Katie Ermilio
Stopping for lunch at Antique Garage in Soho 
(they have the best tzatziki and sprinkle cinnamon on 
their cappuccino's, so good! I definitely recommend)
At the Sass + Bide Runway show with Natalie
Spotted the stunning Poppy Delevingne after the show...
So of course asked for a shot with her!
Snapped a shot of Alexandra from 4th and Bleeker
being photographed
And chatted with the very sweet Candice Lake
Wearing J.Crew Shirt|Denim + Supply 
Ralph Lauren Jeans(similar|Celine Bag|

Despite the craziness, it is definitely all worth it!
More from my NYC adventures up tomorrow...

xo




19 comments:

  1. the jeans are so cute with those heels!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anazing pics!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/you-never-askedso-i-never-told-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this classic look, Cara - you can never go wrong with a white shirt, jeans and black accessories :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are seriously so stunning! I love your hair! I hope to go to NYFW sometime in the future! x

    iambornlippy.blogpspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara, I love this simple outfit. Every detail is just perfect! And, I have to say...you are more stunning than Poppy and I'm not just saying that because I'm so partial to your blog and style.

    Fab photos as always!!
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool effortless outfit.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flawless and simple look. NY sounds like such an interesting place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm living vicariously through you right now, I would LOVE to be at NYFW. I love your outfit, it's perfect for running around on a hectic day but it still looks chic!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your denim!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    p.s. Check out my Chicastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeek! Looks like such a great time - and I am loving your casual yet super chic ensemble!!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous Cara! Hope you had tons of fun. You are so chic and I love how you can pull off a gorgeous simple outfit. And that hair is just stunning/

    xox! L www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolutely wonderful and eventful day!! Love the simple white tee and rupped denim
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos! Looks like such a wonderful day!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any other restaurant recommendations for NYC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have a few more coming up this week! Stay tuned...
      xo Cara

      Delete