25.11.13

By The Sea.

Wearing 
Wee Shop Sweater (similar
ShopSosie Jacket 
American Eagle Jeans (similar
Ray-Ban Shades 
3.1 Phillip Lim Bag 
Necklace co Pradman Jewelry 
Isabel Marant x H+M Shoes 

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I kept busy making a beach wave tutorial for the XO Styling Iron
I can't wait to share more about it with you this week! 

I also made sure to soak up as much sun as possible hanging 
out at the beach - and of course I dropped by H+M to check 
out the Isabel Marant Collection, which was amazing!
 I picked up these sneakers, definitely loving the print.

Make sure to stay tuned as I release more news 
about the XO Styling Iron and of course, the tutorial!

xo

17 comments:

  1. amazing bag! Love it!!!
    new look!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/lovely-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual look, Cara - those hightops are just fabulous!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Converse! They add lots of fun to the look, these pics are lovely!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with your jacket! I've been really into that shade of green lately!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that jacket is gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look,kisses.
    www.fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this casual look!! Those sneakers are badass
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket! Cute and simple outfit - i like it!!

    www.seppysmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The detail on that army jacket is really nice, makes it so much more special then just an army coat

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those shoes!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that jacket!! It's like a parka I've had my eye on but even better because of the pattern detail.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a babe!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute sneakers indeed, the print is amazing. Looking adorable as always! :)

    XO,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Lucia Flores Diary ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your blog. Simple and gets to the point of each outfit! XOXOX
    -JACLYN NICOLE

    WWW.SIMPLYJACLYNICOLE.COM

    ReplyDelete