20.11.13

Holiday Gift Guide 2013

Holiday Gift Guide 2013
{Clockwise From Left}

 Frends Headphones
Chanel Lip Gloss
Acne Scarf
Ray-Ban Shades
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera
Madewell Bag {Make it extra special by getting it personalized}
Diptique Candle
Gorjana Alphabet Necklace
Vita Fede Bracelets (silvergold,rose gold
Louis Vuitton City Guides (only $40 for one!)

I know it is still November, but I am so excited about 
the Holidays, and there are just so many fun gift ideas this season! 

I usually struggle when it comes to finding gifts, so this 
year I made note of items I came across traveling 
or shopping that would make great gifts…
this is the first round of some of my favourites,

 Happy Shopping!

xo

10 comments:

  1. Exactly the inspiration I needed! Thank you! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little instant camera is too cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little instant camera is great! I love that it's pink!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift guide - it might be a little early, but I think many of us are already thinking about Christmas shopping :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ;-))


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want that fiji film instamax camera. Great picks!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing in this outfit! love your leather jacket loads!

    Check out my new outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete